Our attorneys also have a broad range of experience in the drafting, negotiation and consummation of agreements regarding the development, licensing, disposition and protection of intellectual property rights in the technology transfer, product development and employment agreement context.
Our practice also encompasses trademark and copyright prosecution and management of intellectual property and trade secret infringement litigation.
Significant transactions include:
- Drafting and consummation of a comprehensive OEM document suite for a wholly owned subsidiary of a publicly traded software development company.
- Negotiation and drafting of a series of comprehensive agreements for the bundling of financial planning software for ultimate disposition to a major New York based securities firm.
- Assessment, negotiation and drafting of a telephony based software development and integrated engineering agreement with a major telecommunications entity.
- Assessment, development and implementation of a strategy and prosecution of a comprehensive intellectual property protection portfolio for a privately held aerospace technology firm.
- Successful prosecution of numerous trademark and copyright registration applications for various clients, management of patent application and prosecution process for various client inventions and processes.
- Management of litigation for various copyright and trademark infringement actions including the successful seizure of infringing material pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 503.
- Representation of a software development and telecom engineering company in the restructure of a software development and strategic alliance agreement with a a major telecommunications provider.
- Negotiation and drafting of a Master Services Agreement for software development between a United States based telecom engineering firm and a foreign subcontractor.
- Negotiation, drafting and consummation of a series of copyright license agreements on behalf of a client licensing content from major automobile manufacturers.
- Negotiation, drafting and consummation of a number of software development and license agreements for consulting firms preparing custom software development for other parties.
- Representation of a financial planning software company in a series of development, licensing and acquisition transactions projected to culminate with a disposition to a major New York investment firm.
- Practice credits include published copyright opinion with co-counsel in Van Halen Music, et al. v. Edwin T. Palmer, et al., 626 F. Supp. 1163 (W.D. Ark.1986) (Lexis 30258) [(26 Citing Opinions; 2 Treatise Citations (Nimmer)].
Back to Previous