scope of our practice experience includes the representation of management
executive personnel in the negotiation, drafting and consummation of a
variety of agreements
including employment agreements (with
parachute/hand-cuff provisions), confidentiality and work product agreements,
agreements and employment termination settlement agreements (including
state and federal employment termination provisions).
Our practice also involves the representation of employers in a variety
of business contexts including
the defense of EEO complaints and related state wage claims.
Significant transactions include:
- Representation of Senior Sales Vice President in
settlement of breach of
contract / employment discrimination claim against a Fortune 100 employer.
- Representation of publicly traded software
company in breach
of contract / employment discrimination claims in connection with the
departure of a mid-level executive.
- Representation of a Senior Executive in the severance
from employment from
a Fortune 100 employer and concurrent acquisition of such executive's
- Representation of a wholly-owned subsidiary of a
company during change of ownership in negotiating severance agreements
with several senior management and development employees.
- Negotiation and drafting of a complete set of employment-related
for wholly-owned subsidiary of a software company, including
Senior Executive Employment Agreement; Technical Employment
Agreement; Employment Offer Letter; and Confidentiality/Work Product
- Representation of a major wholesaler of pre-packaged
ice cream products in
EEO complaint by Muslim employee of post - 9/11 racial discrimination.
- Representation of a large nursing home operator
in numerous EEOC
investigations of complaints of employment discrimination.
- Representation of various clients in claims for
unpaid wages brought before
State regulatory authorities by former employees.
Back to Previous