The scope of
our practice includes representing equipment leasing companies, finance
companies, and other secured creditors in all aspects of collection litigation,
extraordinary remedies such as injunctions, garnishments, and writs of
The Firm’s creditor clients are represented in collection matters
in state and federal court, as
well as bankruptcy court.
The Firm has been involved in the following significant matters:
- Jury trial involving collection of debt and secured
creditor’s obligation to
dispose of collateral in commercially reasonable manner.
- Numerous writs of sequestration to recover personal
property subject to
secured creditor’s liens.
- Numerous motions for summary judgment to collect
deficiency balance owed
after recovery of property.
- Numerous motions to lift stay in bankruptcy court
to recover personal
property subject to secured creditor’s liens.
- Negotiations with third-parties acquiring personal
property acquired through
legal process on behalf of secured creditors.
Back to Previous