includes the representations of residential and commercial contractors
aspects of litigation, including litigation with owners, subcontractors,
companies. Our practice also includes the representation of real estate
developers in litigation
relating to commercial and residential development and asset acquisitions.
The Firm has been involved in the following significant construction
and real estate based
- Defense of homebuilders from claims of homeowners
construction defects in numerous lawsuits in state court and arbitration
- Defense of homebuilders in numerous lawsuits resulting
failures in subdivision and individual house foundation failures.
- Defense of homebuilders in numerous lawsuits involving
homes with an
exterior insulation finish system (“EIFS”).
- Representing homebuilders in obtaining coverage
from insurance companies,
including tendering claims, and negotiations with insurance companies
- Representation of homebuilders in lawsuits against
insurance companies that
denied coverage, including a case which resulted in a significant published
federal court decision in favor of the Firm’s homebuilder client,
Inc. v. Steve Roberts Custom Builders, Inc., 215 F.Supp.2d 783 (E.D.
- Defense of commercial builders from claims of owners
- Representation of homebuilders and subcontractors
on issues involving lien
- Representation of residential and commercial contractors
in seeking recovery
against responsible subcontractors.
- Representation of residential developer in litigation
- Representation of ownership groups involving acquisition
of real estate
Back to Previous