Church And Ministry Law Practice
- Public Relations/Publicity Management
Given the litigious nature of our society, inevitably, a church will be faced with a public relations crisis. The recent events surrounding the YWAM and New Life church shootings in Colorado underscore the need for public relations/press procedures and protocols to address a crisis event.
The services we provide in these areas include:
- Serving as public relations spokesman.
- Development of information reporting and “chain-of-command” crisis response protocols.
- Development of crisis event policies, procedures and strategies.
- Management of and participation in ongoing press relations.
- Coordination with law enforcement regarding persons making threats against church staff and property.